Cotton and Iris captures the essence of line-dried laundry billowing in a spring breeze when the world is blooming and bursting with freshness.
Top: Powder, Ozone
Middle: Cotton Blossom, Lily of the Valley
Base: Violet, Light Musk
* The first burn is important! Upon first light, burn your candle until the melt pool reaches all sides of the jar, or up to four hours. Wax has memory so you want to burn your candles til the liquid wax touches the edge of your jar.
* Burn time is 50-60 hours
* 8 oz. REUSABLE jar full of 100% soy wax
* Cotton wicks, non toxic, vegan & cruelty free
* Hand poured in small batches in Florida
* Before use trim your wick to1/4" remove any carbon buildup once the wick is extinguished.
* Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours.
* Frosting is beautiful* and a natural process with any soy wax candle! Our soy wax is made from Midwestern grown soy beans, and frosting usually occurs with temperature fluctuations. Frosting is completely normal and will not affect the scent throw or burn of your candle.